WHEN: June 23rd, 24th, 25th
WHERE: Sacandaga/Rigdon Meadows camp area
Directions from Oakridge, off of Hwy 58 turn right onto Hills Creek/Kitson Spring Rd. Travel 0.5 miles and turn right onto FS Rd 21. Follow FS Rd 21 for 24.6 miles, destination on your right.
- Friday's start time is 10:00 AM.
- Lunch and dinner will be provided for workers on Friday.
- Breakfast (7:00) provided Saturday & Sunday.
- Saturday and Sunday's start time will be 8:00 AM for campers
- Saturday and Sunday's start time will be 10:00 AM for non-campers.
- Make your own lunch in camp every morning.
- Dinner on Friday & Saturday will be provided for workers.
- Dinner on Sunday if supplies last.
- Beer, wine, soda, prizes & campfires throughout the weekend.
GOATS will provide hardhats, hand tools, and instruction. Please wear long pants, long sleeved shirts, work boots and gloves for working. Don't forget to bring your camp chair, insect repellent, sun screen and water bottle. Bring your bike if you want to get in an evening ride. The camp will be monitored during the day but please bring a lock to secure your bike.
This event is in partnership with the Forest Service.